“Calling all Men to go into the “depths.” Take charge of your Catholic faith, Learn to become the spiritual leader of your family, and Live a life more fully alive. A new Men’s Group using the ground-breaking new series, Symbolon, will be starting this Wednesday at 7pm in School Class Room 201. Interested in forming another group at another time please contact Sage Dorrington.”
- Attend St. Matthew’s Catholic School Auction. Tickets can be purchased at the Parish office for $60 per person. This includes valet parking, silent and live auction excitement, and an elegant dinner. Adventure items to bid on include an African Hunt for two, a seven day Holland America Cruise for two, and local fishing trips.
- Donate fine items such as art, jewelry, furniture, etc. Contact Kim Cain for pick up of items at (406) 212-1046.
- Donate smaller items to fill baskets for the silent auction.
- Volunteer to help. Contact Kim Cain
- Pray for the success of our auction. Our students are our future leaders, priests, doctors and more.
St. Matthew’s science teacher, Mrs. Matulevich, is looking for a set, or sets, of Tinker Toys for the Science Lab, to use for engineering projects. If you have some that you would like to donate, please bring them into the school office on any weekday. Any style, plastic or wooden, will be appreciated.
The Social Concerns Office wants to thank all parishioners and school students for their donations of food and money for our Christmas Baskets. All of us appreciate your help, support and prayers.
From all in the Social Concerns Office
Our very own Deacon Charlie has undertaken a monumental feat – he’s started a blog! Head on over to dcnpalaver.blogspot.com to see what he has to say. By entering your email on his blog you can have receive notices by email every time he updates his blog. Good luck and God Bless, Charlie!